AnteAGE Microneedling Roller (0.25mm)
Commonly known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), microneedling is an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment that creates tiny micro-injuries in the skin's top layer. This technique initiates a cascade and release of natural growth factors (your skin's native regenerative proteins) and allows a dramatic increase in product penetration.
Home Microneedling vs. Medical Microneedling
At home microneedling utilizes a handheld stamp or micro derma roller with 0.2 mm –.25 mm needles. Needling at this depth is often described as microchanneling.
The tiny needle size maintains shallow depths and works within the skin's very top layer to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and texture. In contrast, medical microneedling, which is performed by trained professionals in a clinical setting, utilizes microneedles ranging between .5 mm–2.5 mm, and is ideal for scar tissue and corrective work, deeper lines and wrinkles, and coarser skin types. Both home and medical microneedling helps to stimulate the skin’s natural production of regenerative proteins and upregulates enzymatic activity to optimize healthy cellular communication, and absorption of topical nutrients.
How to Use
1. Disinfect roller by soaking it in rubbing alcohol before and after every use
2. Cleanse face thoroughly to remove all oil and dirt
3. Apply AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution to treatment area (solution not included)
4. Roll the Microchannel roller back and forth 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically, and diagonally on the area you wish to treat while maintaining the same speed and light pressure
5. After treatment, apply AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution to treatment area (solution not included)
6. When microchannel rolling is complete, disinfect stamp with rubbing alcohol and allow to air dry before placing it back in the case